RSS

Reflective Essay

It's exactly 8:15 and I'm done encoding my 5 outputs and making this blog.Actually I thought it was easy as 1..2..3 but it didn't came out that way.I had to be familiar with the tools here in blogger since I'm still a newbie however the new things that I learned here made me loved technology more.
 I know there are alot of professional bloggers there who is even making money out of their blogs.I wonder if I could be like them and put my blogging as a part time job.LOL.But I still have to learn a lot of things inorder to be one of them.
  It really took me patience on encoding my outputs here in our computer.Instead of spending my leisure time with my friends,I'm stuck here in our computer room doing my blog.My mom even scold me why I was facing the computer for the whole day..However it is a great opportunity for me to express my thoughts and feelings to the world through my blog which I will really owe to my English teacher,Mrs.Boniao.

 It's good to know that such site exist.The world can now hear our tiny voices in just a few seconds.It's amazing how technology can do this and I'm happy I'm part of those people who are previleged enough to speak in behalf of the youth.
 I hope sooner or later more people will be more engaged in blogging because it's a really interesting thing to do rather than just chatting with friends about nonsense things.I also hope BLOGGER would be a good way of sharing informations and not ruining other's reputation.
 Oh well,I'll end here now.Bye!See you in my next blog.:)

--The Writer

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment