RSS

A Step Forward


A year ago I was watching a Japanese movie that a friend of mine introduced to me and I was very fascinated with the movie.The line that struck my heart was the line,”Whether what place you are into,all of us is under the same sky”.I was so inlove with the line that it gave me a realization that we are all given a wonderful world,however most of us seemed to have forgotten that we are equal in the eyes of our Creator.Some want to be superior from the other.Selfishness got most of us in the wrong direction.Most of us only care about moneymaking that we don’t care if we can step on someone’s foot or destroy something on earth.Sometimes I questioned myself what happened to the values of our humanity.Most of us has gone wild and the old where beauty and peace was supposed to be present was covered with a dark sky.
            If I could only write a note to God,I wish for change in this world,nation and in my society as well.
The world is vast and because of this distinct character,I can feel the weight of the world on my shoulder.One of the majore problems of the world is poverty.Men die in hunger for food,love and peace.Lack of understanding even mislead all of us from unity.In each corner of the world,we feel poverty all over.
            My outmost concern as well is the current status of our environment.I wish the greediness og men disappear in the snap of my hand.(If I only could)so that they could not destroy the beauty of nature.
            The same problem is presend in our country.I feel so sad seeing the Pearl of the East in great chaos.Crime is rampant nowadays.The news brought by media is terrifying.Our leaders as well are not even doing what they haved promised,hence they keep on stealing the riches of the country---a form of corruption leaving poor people more poor and them more powerful.Justice is not even prevailing here.Those who are innocent are sentenced to jail while those who should pay are beng considered.We are of the same color yet we ourselves are the ones pulling our fellow brothers down.Conflicts between religion is inevitable.The word RESPECT seemed to have no space in our country.
            Even here in our society where we are supposed to be so close since we both live in the same place are destroying each other’s reputation.We listen to news which are plain rumors and misjudge so easily.Not only that,some of us don’t follow the rules the city has ordered.Simply IRRESPONSIBLE.
            When I was young,my imagination has no limits in changing the world.However,as I grew older and wiser,I feel like there’s no way in changing the world yet it all became clear to my mind how impossible things can happen when I met Mahatma Ghandi.He made me realize that inorder to change,I have to change.We can’t change others.If people say I’m just one then why would I care?One is all it takes to start changing the world.
            I’ll be a catalyst of change through my skills and talents.I’ll be an advocate of peace and a person who has the love for nature.I will start being open to others and try to understand them.I will be a good daughter,a faithful servant to the Lord and a responsible citizen to my country.
            Then by example,I would change my family.From their inspiration and encouragement,I would then be able to help make a better country.Who knows,I may even have change my world.
            C-H-A-N-G-E.A six letter word that is so hard to yet something that should happen.Hand in hand,let’s all make a difference and build a better self,a better nation and a better world.
This song is really meaningful.It's a guy who want's to make a difference even if he knows the consequence ahead.A must listen song.:)ENJOY!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment